Author Topic: AF skinnies with Theia boots  (Read 7392 times)

Offline Gwenke

AF skinnies with Theia boots
« on: November 16, 2012, 03:09:48 AM »
Keoni at GOS requested a conversion of Anubis' wonderful Theia boots for AF on skinny pants. It was too tempting and so finally my TS3 game was installed (I've had it since it first came out) and my next days were spent learning to convert TS3 meshes.
The mesh is based on one by Jaccirocker but was carefully and extensively fine-tuned to follow the lines of the nude body default by CatOfEvilGenius.  It has all three morphs (which should fit the game's, Cat's and HP's tops) and is suitable for untucked recolours. In fact it turned out that all four of my recolours are a bit lower than the proper Maxis waist, so without untucked tops, more or less belly will be visible.
I've made four recolours. In the picture the ones paired with long-sleeved tops are shown on the two pregnant states and the two paired with short-sleeved ones show the fit and the fat morph.
The ZIP also includes the original but remapped texture for the boots.
Enjoy.
Download
Credits:
Anubis for the boots mesh and texture
Jaccirocker for the original mesh
Pinketamine, Sentate and Bunhead for the pants textures
For the conversion: TSRWorkshop, Cmar's wonderful Tooolkit and Bloom's super useful tutorial on how to use it (anyone who works with morphs in TS2 will want to see this!)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:51:43 AM by Gwenke »

Offline amythestfenix

Re: AF skinnies with Theia boots
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 03:37:23 AM »
These are really nice!

Offline makabaer

Re: AF skinnies with Theia boots
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 12:32:29 PM »
Brilliant, they look perfect :-)  :thx

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal