Author Topic: Raynuss-WDS Tab-Top Curtains: 2 subsets and Add-Ons  (Read 6215 times)

Offline amythestfenix

• Staff Artist
  • tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/amythestfenix
Raynuss-WDS Tab-Top Curtains: 2 subsets and Add-Ons
« on: June 23, 2013, 12:32:49 AM »
Raynuss was so kind as to give me permission to share this set of meshes (and recolors) with all of you! Thank you so very much  :love

Here's what has been done to the set-
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quote From Raynuss:
I edited the original short curtain and long curtain meshes to include 2 subsets so the curtain and the rod are both recolorable as separate subsets. I made the short curtain the Master. Then I created meshes for short and long curtains centered on two tiles and short and long curtains for 2-tile windows. All  have diagonal meshes.  In addition I moved the curtains away form the window so they don't clip the window sills. I also made 16 recolors (12 of the curtain and 4 of the rod).  

Unfortunately, because I had to modify the original mesh, [any] recolors for the original won't work for my Addon Set, but it's very simple to use [the] .png files to apply to my Master of the curtains.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ray has also made matching valences for the set! Now included in the folder!

I am going into game to get pics of Ray's meshes to add to this post. I will be making new versions of my WDS recolors to use this set.

Raynuss Recolors:

DL
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:43:24 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline mustluvcatz

Re: Raynuss-WDS Tab-Top Curtains: 2 subsets and Add-Ons
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 07:15:51 PM »
I didn't (don't) see any valances in the download? Which isn't that big of a deal to me. But since curtains are one of my addictions.. yeah, the greedy part of me would snag those in a heartbeat.  :))

Edit: I found them in the other post and downloaded them from there.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:34:46 AM by mustluvcatz »

Offline amythestfenix

• Staff Artist
  • tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/amythestfenix
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 01:44:31 AM »
I fixed the link so it goes to the main folder like it should have  :blush

Offline SandyS

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 03:31:41 PM »
thank you!  :love