Author Topic: [NL] Date Reward - Roses  (Read 9849 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

• Administrator
  • tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/hugelunatic
[NL] Date Reward - Roses
« on: September 30, 2013, 02:02:59 PM »
As requested by my lovely stalker number one fan, shastakiss,  the NL date reward roses recolorable.  Two subsets, one for the roses and one for the vase.  Shown is the bouquet, but the single rose is also included.  Bouquet is the master, the single rose is slaved.

To be able buy these, you MUST have the buyable override HERE!

Please see INSTALLATION instructions here.

DL
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:56:17 AM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: shastakiss, CatherineTCJD, ranabluu, LadySilverwolf

Offline shastakiss

Re: [NL] Date Reward - Roses
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 06:09:07 AM »
GASP!
It's 1:56am! Why did I come peek in at s2a just now? FORGET SLEEP I'M EXCEEDINGLY HYPER ALL OF A SUDDEN look look look what you made!! Hee hee ha ha if you could see how full my recycle bin is of things named daterosesclone_v252...
I am GIDDY thinking about how quickly and smartly and efficiently you made this thing! This wonderful perfect thing! Thank you very very much, my stalker-status is completely justified!

Thank you again!
 :love  :love  :love

edit 2:32am still hyper and giddy! but also feeling sheepish, what? how? oof...
I cleared the cache and re-started SimPE  > object workshop > start > unknown > DateReward - Flowers > next > recolor
The new recolor file is empty, I have nothing to "Build DXT" the recolor texture onto.

HL_CEP_dateRewardBouqet in Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/zCEP-EXTRA folder
HL_CEP_dateRewardBouqet-ProgramFiles and shasta_buyableNL_daterewards in Program Files (x86)/...SP9/TSData/Res/Catalog/Bins

Any help, a small nudge is greatly appreciated! I'm so sorry to bother you with pesty questions after I already pesty requested this but I don't know how to recolor these  :cry
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 07:03:45 AM by shastakiss »

Offline HugeLunatic

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 11:59:25 AM »
I broke it!  rofl

Okay, so I appear to have fixed it now.  No idea how I broke it originally.  :/

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 03:00:32 AM »
Dear busy busy smart person,
Are you perhaps so very busy doing smart things that maybe you thought you uploaded a newer file but didn't?

Thanking you in advance! Just a gentle reminder because I HAVE ROSES TO RECOLOR

Offline HugeLunatic

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 02:58:19 AM »
Okay, so this still works for me.  :(  You are recoloring the "You're My Dream Date" bouquet right?

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 03:24:44 AM »
I really am sorry to bother you about it! It's rude to ask for something and then to keep asking on and on like this  :/

I'm trying to recolor the bouquet, not the single flower. I have the files in the right place and I've emptied SimPE's cache and history and restarted SimPE. Is there something else I need to do with SimPE settings? Anything to do the version, should I use SimPE_0_72_01c instead of SimPe_0_73_44-QA?

It sounded like 2 posts above you tweaked something (v.2) and it worked (again) but the files in your upload are still v.1... which is why I thought maybe you forgot to update the upload at box or something?

I apologize for bugging you so much  :hug