Author Topic: Kitchen Clutter Meshes  (Read 2050 times)

Offline amythestfenix

• Staff Artist
  • tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/amythestfenix
Kitchen Clutter Meshes
« on: December 26, 2014, 01:42:22 pm »
Unfortunately, I've needed to replace a lot of broken links lately, and it takes a lot of time and energy to do so. Sometimes the site has disappeared, hackings occur, or I don't find out about a broken link for months. I've decided to simply post a folder of my most-used kitchen clutter meshes here. I am not trying to take away anything from other creators, merely to make sure their work is not lost in any unforeseen circumstance. I will, of course, continue to give credits (and links, if possible) to the original creators and their sites. There are other treasures to be found at those sites as well, and not all downloaders have visited everywhere  :flowers

Collection file included in folder (Not yet).

Warning- These are my working copies. Many of these meshes may have TXMT edits to allow sheer/invisible recolors, had a texture replaced, been made shiftable or recolorable, and/or had the filenames altered so I would know needed information. Please check to make sure you do not have the original mesh and an altered one at the same time.

I do recolor other meshes for my kitchen sets from time to time, so be sure to check the set mesh listing to make sure you got them all.

Sims Kitchen Dishes- Slaved
Yggdrasil's Indian Canisters
VitaSims Trevi Living Room Dining Deco
Nemestnaya's Dish of Cookies
Sims Design Ave Tsuyu Teapot
8-3 CaffeDeco Set
Around the Sims2 kitchen deco002 dish drainer 
Ella's Crissi Deco Plates from BlackPearlSims
Mira's Grupsa teapot & hokadk47 slaved dishes
OrangeMittens's Puebla Jar from Avalon

DL
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:40:23 pm by amythestfenix »