Author Topic: SDA Louisiana recolor - Shabby Wood Christmas set  (Read 5627 times)

Offline hokadk47

SDA Louisiana recolor - Shabby Wood Christmas set
« on: December 12, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »
Christmas has come to my Sims now, everything is going to be decorated in nice red and green colors.

This set includes recols to recolor all wood parts of all my slaved Louisiana objects and most of the SDA Campagne objects as well.
Recolors for Campagne kitchen and my Christmas fabrics will be updated as separate sets very soon.

I have only a few pics, because my pic program doesn't work at the moment, so you will need to imagine how it looks.
SDA Campagne dresser and other objects comes in Red, Green and Natural wood, SDA Louisiana objects in Natural wood with Red and Green Bamboo,
Lattice doors comes in Red, Green and Natural wood, Table Tops and furniture comes in Red and Green......  

Color Scheme:

Examples - Louisiana Kitchen with ny Lattice door add on:

Download my Louisiana Shabby Wood Christmas recolors
http://www.mediafire.com/file/55ktrfgy4gz/hkaw-SDA-Louisiana recol ShabbyWoodChristmas set.zip

You will need these original SDA meshes:
� SDA Lousiana Armoire, Bathroom Sink, trash compactor and Kitchen Counter - get the meshes here
� SDA Campagne Dresser - get the meshes here

Download my slaved SDA Louisiana objects
(be aware that I have just updated my set with a slaved trash compactor - you need that one as well)
http://sims2artists.sublimesims.net/smf/index.php?board=254.0

Thanks to Sims Design Avenue for the wonderful Louisiana meshes.

Merry Christmas to all of you, Helle
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:15:30 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Offline Lisfyre

Re: SDA Louisiana recolor - Shabby Wood Christmas set
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 01:09:19 PM »
Wow!!  That's a festive looking kitchen.  Well done Helle and thanks for sharing :)
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.