Author Topic: WDS Tab-Top Curtains in Linen Solids  (Read 12811 times)

Offline amythestfenix

WDS Tab-Top Curtains in Linen Solids
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:40:35 PM »
*Raynuss has made an expanded set with 2-subset versions of this curtain that I will be using from now on. Although Ray has been kind enough to post the link farther down in this thread, I've put up a post for them here and a link for them on my account so that we will not use up Ray's bandwidth. My recolors for Ray's set are now posted here and look identical to these  :flowers

I've recolored the short curtain (which I have made master for the long one so that you only need half as many recolor files) in 45 linen solids to match my new bedding defaults (which you do not need to use these files), plus toffee to match the other default replacement items we've been doing. Meshes (master, slave, and diagonals) are available in the folder. Shown here in spruce:

Short curtain shown in toffee, long curtain in lavender.

DL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 07:05:02 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, diputsinva

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
Re: WDS Tab-Top Curtains in Linen Solids
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 07:11:34 AM »
 :likeit :thx

These are fabulous. I love the linen solids you've picked. :)

Offline RKetex

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 12:17:15 AM »
 :blowkiss I just can't have enough curtains in all your wonderful colors.  :D

Offline raynuss

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 09:50:16 PM »
I just love your recolors of WDS's Tab Curtains.  I tried to PM you, but it seems it's been disabled for me.  What I wanted to relate to you is the I have always loved this curtain.  I think is is the best representation of a tab curtain that was meshed for TS2.  I loved it so much that I did an Addon collection for it.  I edited the original short curtain and long curtain meshes to include 2 subsets so the curtain and the rod are both recolorable as separate subsets.  I made the short curtain the Master.  Then I created meshes for short and long curtains centered on two tiles and short and long curtains for 2-tile windows.  All  have diagonal meshes.  In addition I moved the curtains away form the window so they don't clip the window sills.  I also made 16 recolors (12 of the curtain and 4 of the rod).  Unfortunately, because I had to modify the original mesh, your recolors for the original won't work for my Addon Set, but it's very simple to use your .png files to apply to my Master of the curtains (as I've already done :)))

If you want, I can give you  link to download my Addon Set.

BTW, I'm considering making a set of valences for the tab curtains.  I think it would be a nice addition.

Ray :)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 12:07:08 AM »
Thank you! I would love to have the Add-on set and valences would be fantastic! Would you mind if they were posted here and perhaps sharing the recolor files you've already made? I would be very happy to have them  :wub

Offline raynuss

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 12:28:45 AM »
Here ya go!  The download includes all the addon files plus the recolors I've done for them.  Feel free to pass them on to whomever you want.  

Download WDS Tab Curtains Addons

Enjoy!

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 06:15:01 PM »
Thank you so much, Ray!  :blowkiss

Offline raynuss

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 02:38:21 PM »
I've finished the Valance Addon Set for the WDS Tab Curtains.  There are 3 different valances...a 1-tile, a 1-tile centered on two tiles and a 2-tile valance.  All have diagonals, two subsets and are slaved to the short tab curtain from my WDS Tab Curtain Addon Set.

The valances will stack on top of the curtains on straight walls, but for some reason, Eaxis disallowed stacking curtain meshes on diagonal walls.  I even tried importing the BHAV Globals for curtains and enabling the valances to intersect other objects, but after several attempts, it was unsuccessful   So, you'll have to use the "moveobjects on" cheat to add a valance to a curtain on diagonal walls.

The files can be downloaded HERE

As with my other set, feel free to share this Addon.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 05:18:02 PM »
Oh, so happy to receive this  :wub I'll put it up with the rest of the set. Ray, did you say you had already transferred my linen colors over to your set? If so, could I get them from you instead of redoing them? If not, I'll be transferring them right away so I can use all your great pieces!

Offline raynuss

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 05:49:40 PM »
I only transferred 20 of your 45 linen recolors over to my set (the recolors I'll use the most).  If you want I can easily do the rest and send them all to via PM.  Just let me know.

I did all of them.  You have a PM  :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:13:51 PM by raynuss »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 01:47:57 AM »
It's my lucky day! Thanks again for doing that, I'm thrilled to not have to redo them  :woot 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal