Author Topic: Cottage Sets  (Read 8482 times)

Sesame

Cottage Sets
« on: January 05, 2009, 08:01:42 PM »
From Amythestfenix:

Sesame's recolor of the Sims2Play Cambria set (now only 1 package due to the repository technique!) can be downloaded here along with the meshes of HafiseAzale's awesome repository version of the set with Addons. I also included all her Cottage Walls.

I don't have her original fabric items so I've done my own recolors using some of her Cottage textures on favorite meshes of my own. You can see them in my pics and get them in my section.

THE REST OF THIS SET IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
************************************************************************************************
Standard Disclaimer- PLEASE READ:
Meshes will be included for your convenience because so many sites are gone or vanish without warning. It's not intended to infringe on creator's rights in any way! I will always link to the original creator's site and the original mesh if it is available and I know where it is!

These meshes are my working copies. These recolors should work with the original meshes if you have them. I change all filenames, so they won't overwrite and so I know how I revised the original. My standard changes are: TXMT- I like less shine and want all items of a type to match and to enable transparency, quarter-tile enabled, re-categorizing, possible price change or shiftability, and catalog description so the creator's name and item name are visible in game. If you are a creator who is unhappy with this, please let me know and I will not post your meshes!

DL
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 12:21:28 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline hokadk47

Re: Cottage Sets
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 10:14:55 AM »
I really love this set - as I love all your other sets. :love :love :love

Where do you find all those beatiful fabrics ? I have spent hours t find it by Google, but your fabrics seem to be very special - and so do your taste. :happy:

Kind regards

gayle_afcb

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 12:46:52 PM »
Oh yummy Ses - you have outdone yourself again  :clap :clap :clap

Tamara

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »
Wonderful!! Thank You!! :flowers