Author Topic: Cassandre's DOTY Bookcase meshes TS2  (Read 6757 times)

Offline membears

Cassandre's DOTY Bookcase meshes TS2
« on: November 23, 2015, 09:28:46 PM »
Hello,  I have been using Cassandre's wonderful bookcases for a very long time and love them.  Unfortunately, I am unable to get any of the recolours to work.  I believe the meshes were updated but since BPS has shut down, I am unable to find these newer meshes.  I am a senior and have searched everywhere I can think of....please help.  :cry

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Cassandre's DOTY Bookcase meshes TS2
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 04:04:46 AM »
I made an updated version of these bookcases here which were originally posted at BPS. I have recolors here, here, and here, but recolors made for Cassandre's original set should work with these (you would only need the recolors for bookcase 1).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 04:12:59 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: membears, croi

Offline membears

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »
Thank you so much for your help.  I have re-downloaded these items.  I can't wait to try them out.

Offline membears

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 04:21:41 PM »
 :cry Please help!  I don't know what I am doing wrong or missing.  I re-downloaded these beautiful recolours but, only the main bookcase has the colours, the others are still only in white.  I know it must be me.  I can't figure it out.  This is my last try.  I thank you for all of your wonderful work.  You will never know how much your talent means to Sims players like me.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 05:53:35 PM »
Do you have my slaved mesh set or Cassandre's original ones? If you have her old set, take her meshes out and just use mine.  My recolors are only for the master- bookcase 1- so they will not show up on her meshes, you would have to have my slaved set for them to all be recolored. Let me know if that fixes it  :flowers

Offline membears

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 03:04:46 PM »
Hello, again.  I removed ALL Cassandre Bookcase files and redownloaded just yours.  This worked!  I now have all the great colours.  Unfortunately, I no longer have the empty ones....whooops!  I put all of the removed files into a folder on my desktop, so I still have them.  Just don't know which ones to use.  I guess I will figure it out, maybe o.O 
Thanks again for all your help.  I can't believe I am actually talking to you....I have used your wonderful creations for a long time.  Thanks again.MEM :)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 05:17:51 AM »
I've enjoyed talking to you! I love these bookcases and when you mentioned empty ones, I thought, "I can make some that look empty". So I've made 4 empty-looking (the deco is invisible, and you'd need to use OMSP's to place stuff on them) versions to complete the set. I also made a collection file to make them all easy to find (cassandre's empty ones are found under tables,and I always forget that  :wacko ). You can grab the complete set here, since I'm not sure when I'll get it posted  :)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 12:03:12 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, Mapat, membears, LilSister, FannySims

Offline FannySims

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2022, 02:04:35 AM »
The link to the invisible bookshelves versions is no longer available, does anyone have it to share?

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 12:17:40 PM »
It should be fixed now.  :)

The following users thanked this post: shastakiss, LilSister, FannySims

Offline FannySims

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2022, 12:51:47 PM »
 :love  Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal